Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question for Nokta/Makro

Good question. I recall this Ms. Dilek said that the week of March the 2nd.........and here we are. Around here, there is about a month of good detecting before Turkey season puts severe limitations on my old homesites/campsites. Chomping at the bit to see what the Racer can pull out of the ground.

Kevin B. said:
Oh, I never thought of that. Very good point. I'll use this time to clarify: In Tennessee, it is leagal to hunt the wild turkey from April 4 - May 17, 2015. I truly aplogize for any misunderstanding.

Do not worry, no apologies needed. I must admit that I did not know what that meant though..thank you for the explanation.

D&P-OR said:
When (what date) do you expect the U.S. distributor to receive the Makro Racers?

Hello...here is a definite date that will not be updated again (unless something really goes wrong which we, thank God, did not experience so far):
The goods are leaving the factory on the 14th or the 17th. The shipment will reach the distributor in a matter of days depending on their customs clearance process.
As I mentioned before, we are shipping the Europe orders first as they were received prior to the US order.
Hope this answers your question.

with a Makro Dealer, they will have them and get it into your hands before the end of the month. Think Positive! :thumbup:

Monte

Bill_S, I'd bet that if you already have a pre-order in with a Makro Dealer, they will have them and get it into your hands before the end of the month.

Man I would hope so.......;o)

Bill_S said:
Bill_S, I'd bet that if you already have a pre-order in with a Makro Dealer, they will have them and get it into your hands before the end of the month.

Man I would hope so.......;o)
I hope so too. I have some prime spots picked out. I can't wait to get that 5 inch coil on and go wading through the nails. I am particularly excited about the three tone function that has been upgraded to add a bit more depth. I can see that as being a very good thing. I just wish that the Good Lord had blessed me with more patience. But I'm working on it. Really. (biting nails and pacing) lol

Nokta Detectors said:
Hello...here is a definite date that will not be updated again (unless something really goes wrong which we, thank God, did not experience so far):
The goods are leaving the factory on the 14th or the 17th. The shipment will reach the distributor in a matter of days depending on their customs clearance process.
As I mentioned before, we are shipping the Europe orders first as they were received prior to the US order.
Are the Racers that are leaving the factory on the 14th or 17th going to the UK distributors? I am not at all trying to stir controversy. I am trying to understand Nokta's (Ms. Dilek's) words. If the Racer's are leaving the factory on the 14th or 17th, and will be first shipped to the UK distributors (which is fair, to be sure), when will the Racer's that are bound for America going to leave the factory. Yes, I'll admit......this question is quite selfish of me. And the only reason that I am risking being fussed at or flamed is because of the timeline that I am working with here.....and to be brutally honest.....I am quite excited about putting the Racer to work in several new sites BEFORE the opening of hunting season here in Tennessee. After this post, I will say no more about the subject. I owned a Fors Core and was pleased (and should NOT have sold it until I had the Racer.) But I did. It was my mistake. I'm just trying to work out a realistic time for when Racer's will arrive at the US distributor. I have pre-paid for a Pro Pack and feel that my question is not to intrusive or offensive. If it comes off that way, I apologize. It was not my intention. Thanks.....Kevin

Kevin B. said:
Nokta Detectors said:
Are the Racers that are leaving the factory on the 14th or 17th going to the UK distributors? I am not at all trying to stir controversy. I am trying to understand Nokta's (Ms. Dilek's) words. If the Racer's are leaving the factory on the 14th or 17th, and will be first shipped to the UK distributors (which is fair, to be sure), when will the Racer's that are bound for America going to leave the factory. Yes, I'll admit......this question is quite selfish of me. And the only reason that I am risking being fussed at or flamed is because of the timeline that I am working with here.....and to be brutally honest.....I am quite excited about putting the Racer to work in several new sites BEFORE the opening of hunting season here in Tennessee. After this post, I will say no more about the subject. I owned a Fors Core and was pleased (and should NOT have sold it until I had the Racer.) But I did. It was my mistake. I'm just trying to work out a realistic time for when Racer's will arrive at the US distributor. I have pre-paid for a Pro Pack and feel that my question is not to intrusive or offensive. If it comes off that way, I apologize. It was not my intention. Thanks.....Kevin

Hello ... we are shipping to USA next Friday (13th) or the following Monday which is the 16th. Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you SO much Ms. Dilek. You provided all I asked. And I AM flattered that you addressed my question. I SINCERELY appreciate that. I will be the proud owner of a Racer Pro Pack. Already paid for. Not to bother you too much, but I bought a brand new Nokta Fors CoRe from kellyco and I printed off my sales receipt and I have the serial number of the machine. What e-mail address do I send this info so that I can get a coupon. I plan on using it on my next Nokta purchase.
Thanks again, dear lady.

Kevin B. said:
Thank you SO much Ms. Dilek. You provided all I asked. And I AM flattered that you addressed my question. I SINCERELY appreciate that. I will be the proud owner of a Racer Pro Pack. Already paid for. Not to bother you too much, but I bought a brand new Nokta Fors CoRe from kellyco and I printed off my sales receipt and I have the serial number of the machine. What e-mail address do I send this info so that I can get a coupon. I plan on using it on my next Nokta purchase.
Thanks again, dear lady.

Quick question for you Kevin B. What is this "COUPON" that you were referring too? Purchasing something else from NOKTA,MAKRO, etc?

Thank you brother,
bubba

Bubba, although I haven't seen mine yet. I understood Ms Dilek to say that since they have lowered the Nokta Prices for the Fors Core and the Fors Core Pro Pack (which is the one I bought.....before they lowered the price), that those of us who purchased a Fors Core or Fors Core Pro Pack would get a Nokta coupon for the price difference. That all we needed was to email the sales reciept and the units serial number to Ms. Dilek and that we would get a coupon amounting to the price difference. I emailed mine in a few days ago. I don't know any specifics, like if they wioll EMAIL the coupon or if they will actually send a hard copy. I plan on putting mine towards a Nokta Pinpointer or something. She mad the announcement in a thread called "Nokta Fors Core price changes" or something to that effect.

I just recieved my "Price Adjustment Voucher" via email from Ms. Dilek. Mighty nice of them. Guess I'll hea over to the Nokta Dealer and see what i can spend it on. I think this speaks quite highly of the Nokta/ Macro company. Finally, a company who actually has the best interest of their customers in mind.
All you have to do is download the attachement and print it off (although printing it off may not be necessary......just an old habit of mine). Happy Detecting.....kevin

I have been told the release date now for those for the USA is around the end of March instead of the middle of March, so hope this will be the last time they are being held up, like I said before it is like the kids at Christmas we are in a hurry to get one in our hands.

Rick

What have you heard? The last I've seen, Dilek said the Racers are shipping to the US
on March 13 or 16. From that point, I assume they need some time to travel to the US,
some time to go through US customs, some time to get to the distributor, and some time
to get to the individual dealers from there. After all that, they will get shipped from
each dealer to each buyer.

I'm hoping what you're saying about the release date "around the end of March" is
just accounting for these steps that have to occur after shipping from Makro on
March 13 or 16. That is to say, maybe we buyers will receive our Racers around
the end of March, after Makro ships them on March 13/16.

Or did you hear something else? If the news isn't from Dilek, I'm not sure how
believable it is, although I'm not sure anyone really knows for sure exactly how
long each of these steps will take.

If they are delayed again I am going to cancel my order and wait and see if the impact actually happens. I can always pick a racer up later.

I canceled my order after realizing I was chasing the "silver bullet". I'm sure the Racer is a fine detector for the money, but I took a closer, more honest look, and saw it in a different light. I have watched every video multiple times and realized there was nothing there I would see out of any detector. In fact, If I hadn't known I would have thought I was just watching some videos of the Fisher F75. Fine machine, but I'm not a Fisher type person. Then I got to looking around the forums and found there was basically 3 posters acting as vacuum cleaner salesman. I kind of felt like they're doing their best to sell as many as possible on the first shipment because that may be the mother load. I got the feeling there may be a lot of used Racers around in the near future. I realized I already have 3 detectors capable of the same or better performance.

I could be totally wrong but that is just my honest opinion.