Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question on numbers ??? Help

I bought a used Etrac from a dealer on here, i tried it in my yard and i saw their is a long delay to show the numbers over coins. I placed a quarter, dime ,penny and nickel a few feet apart. i hear it but sometimes the numbers
don;t appear for a little while..Even if i go over coins, the number remains the same for a long awhile from the previous coin. Is their something wrong with the unit ?....I have the Equinox and it always changing numbers. I don't see it on this unit. I have a open screen. Thanks for the help

Is the machine in Auto+3 for Sensitivity Tim? If coins are on top of the ground try raising your coil 5-6” and see what happens when swinging over them then. Turn DEEP and FAST off.

For my etrac and ctx, this is normal. Sometimes I'll move the coil to a different target, then back again, then the numbers show up.

I don't pay much attention to numbers on the etrac-- mainly the sounds.

I bought a used Etrac from a dealer on here, i tried it in my yard and i saw their is a long delay to show the numbers over coins. I placed a quarter, dime ,penny and nickel a few feet apart. i hear it but sometimes the numbers
don;t appear for a little while..Even if i go over coins, the number remains the same for a long awhile from the previous coin. Is their something wrong with the unit ?....I have the Equinox and it always changing numbers. I don't see it on this unit. I have a open screen. Thanks for the help
do a master reset and try the minelabs coin program that came from the factory on your etrac already installed.

I did a master reset,,,took the unit to a local grammar school,,followed the advice of all and did find wheat pennies, a silver ring and a 50th anniversary boys scout coin from 1960,,,,nice,,,,thanks all,,,keeping the unit. Now, i have to fiqure a pattern for the hidden deep silver.

I did a master reset,,,took the unit to a local grammar school,,followed the advice of all and did find wheat pennies, a silver ring and a 50th anniversary boys scout coin from 1960,,,,nice,,,,thanks all,,,keeping the unit. Now, i have to fiqure a pattern for the hidden deep silver.