Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question on V3i

dktucson

I am going to be making a trip here shortly to northern Az. to hunt meteorites. The questions I have are what settings should I be using and program for the V3i, second question what would the best coil to use on my detecter with the progam I should use, I have been told the whites GMT would be a better unit for this hunt but would like to try my V3i I also have a Dfx which I will be taking along to see if that will also work in the meteroite fields. Any help would be appreciated Thank you

dktucson said:
I am going to be making a trip here shortly to northern Az. to hunt meteorites. The questions I have are what settings should I be using and program for the V3i, second question what would the best coil to use on my detecter with the progam I should use, I have been told the whites GMT would be a better unit for this hunt but would like to try my V3i I also have a Dfx which I will be taking along to see if that will also work in the meteroite fields. Any help would be appreciated Thank you

I would try the meteorite program for meteor hunting.... But its just a suggestion.:drinking:

After reading the comment by burlbark, I will no longer be asking any more questions on this fourm smart ass

I didn't take it as a smart azz comment at all. You asked what program to use, like you did not already know, and he told you. The meteorite program and hunting where your chances of finding them is about as simple as it gets. Finding bits of iron from out of this world takes more luck and persistence than what detector and program you are using. Good luck and please share your finds with us.

Glad I didn't answer, that was what I was going to say. Then make the usual adjustments to match the site you would make in any program..

Lets not make something about nothing. There nothing bad intended. Lets just get on with our business. Have a great day.