Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question on warranty registration

woodbutcher

I’ve been trying to register my Legend on Nokta site for the warranty..every time I fill out all the information and push the red submit button nothing happens,,screen stays the same,no acknowledgement that it’s been registered,just the form I filled out stays on the screen..Anyone else have this happen? I’d like to register it for warranty,not seeming to work tho

I remember having something similar happen. I E mailed Dilek & she promptly replied that all was good. I always keep my receipt, that & the serial # is all you need for warranty purposes.

I remember having something similar happen. I E mailed Dilek & she promptly replied that all was good. I always keep my receipt, that & the serial # is all you need for warranty purposes.
I have my paid invoice from PayPal to the dealer but there's no seriel number on the receipt,,, machine came directly from the distributor in Texas..Does the invoice need to have the serial number on it?

I would expect so. Can you call your dealer & ask them to send you an itemized buyers order/paid receipt?