Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question re: Ultimate 13 Hum

Charles (Upstate NY) said:
Meh that stuff is minor, lets compare mutilated silver coins trust me I got that one won. :ranting:

Yeah? I have a really beautiful 1903-s Morgan with 2 shovel scrapes right on her face! Exciting fantastic dig on my birthday,April 22 of this year. I f*cked that coin up BAD!

How the heck does a person post pictures on this forum??

Kevin, in the reply window, click on the Upload File link, and browse to your pic. Then upload. The pic size is limited, so you may need to lower the resolution on the pic to reduce it's file size.
Tim.

IDXMonster said:
Meh that stuff is minor, lets compare mutilated silver coins trust me I got that one won. :ranting:

Yeah? I have a really beautiful 1903-s Morgan with 2 shovel scrapes right on her face! Exciting fantastic dig on my birthday,April 22 of this year. I f*cked that coin up BAD!

You are not even in my league, go stand on your relic shovel, when there is a large dent sticking out the opposite side of the coin then we'll compare damage.

IDXMonster said:

You are not even in my league, go stand on your relic shovel, when there is a large dent sticking out the opposite side of the coin then we'll compare damage.

:lol::lol::lol: Ok,you win. I haven't done THAT!

IDXMonster said:
IDXMonster said:

:lol::lol::lol: Ok,you win. I haven't done THAT!

First I stomped a dent in it, then leveraged back and gouged about 10 cents off the thing. They didn't call me the mutilator during my 1st two years detecting for nothing.