Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question to 600 users only

BarryL

On the fence on getting one as I want to trade a Mint condition Detector That I really Like but is just a Little heavy to swing long and values in the 500 dollar range in on one and pay the difference as usual but I typically use smaller size DD coils . I hunt Urban Lots and occasionally Parks which everyone knows are trashy as well as Woods and old farm land homesteads , my dilemma is the 600 only comes with the 11 inch coil it seems, and not sure if there will ever be a smaller coil available " Would be Nice Though " with that be said how is the separation and pinpointing of the large coil if you hunt the same type of areas that I do Thanks for any reply's.

Both the 800 and 600 use the same coils (essentially the same machine; the 800 is more adjustable and comes with wireless headphones). I can guarantee you that there will be a smaller coil coming--but I don't think anyone knows exactly when or the price. I am also very interested in a smaller coil for your reasons, but, based on my experience so far and the reports of others who have used the machine a lot more, the Equinox does quite well in separating small objects in trashy environments even with the 11" stock. I doubt you will be disappointed in its separation abilities.