Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question

Low-Boy/LCPM

What reactivity speed are you using in the USA...I would think maybe as fast a 3? I was reading you lose depth on a setting of 4-5 but if you are in a nail infested sight I would think you would then use a 4-5? How many tones do you use when hunting.

1 is great. 2 Works very very well in iron! 3 haven't needed to try yet. Will know more tomorrow when I take it out.

I used 2 for several hours until I tried 1 which I like much more, still plenty fast for my needs.

3 to 4 in heavy iron. 1 every where else. Just think you now have a faster version of a GB Pro. Pitch program makes you think your using an old friend.

1 for general hunting.
0 for the deepest stuff.
3 for trashy sites and for checking iffy signals.

I have just left it in the pre factory programed reactivity settings myself. I have hunted with GMpower at 2 and Deus Fast at 3 both factory settings. Both programs are virtually preset identicaly except for this and the preset frequency if I remember right.

Only thing I changed was the frequency to 12khz from 18khz more for general all around coin hunting. 18khz supposed to be for very mineralized ironized hot rock soil and beach/sand areas as it's more sensitive it states in the manual.

12khz for mineralized hot rock soils all around hunting it says in manual.

8khz for hunting in low mineralized soils for coins and larger masses it says.

4khz is for large masses and coins in fairly non mineralized soils or plowed field type soils and a couple of the settings are NON adjustable in this frequency and preset at the factory and can't be changed.