Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question......

Architex

Has anyone tried nugget shooting with the XP Deus?

I have a Deus, but only hunt gold rings and things. It will get small earings backs. I use GoldField on it and it finds very small things. Better have a pinpointer or some things you can't find with just your eyes, like just a part of a staple or tack. It will get them at 2" to 3" and that is small. Hope this helps, I can't hunt gold where I dredge there is way to much iron bits.

The Deus is about $1500 + another $400 or so for a HF coil. your better off spending a little more and buying a minelab.

I may take it with me in October just to see. Gonna be hard to put down the SDC for very long though... If I do take it I'll post back here with results. Meanwhile go look up Steve Hershbach's article about his tests with the Deus.

Already have both. That wasn't the question.