Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question

What kind of head phones does the simplex use?
They also have waterproof headphones either from Nokta or from Grey Ghost that are designed for underwater use.

I can't get much volume on my Green one so I use the Z Lynk system. Works fine. Clear and loud. I definitely have a hearing problem.

I can't get much volume on my Green one so I use the Z Lynk system. Works fine. Clear and loud. I definitely have a hearing problem.
You most likely already know this, but FWIW, the Green wireless headphone volume in the Simplex detector has 4 levels of LOW volume, and another 4 levels of HIGH volume. Are you are setting the Hi volume to the highest setting?

Bill, I can't find the levels of volume you mention when I have the Green phones on. They are shown only when I use wired phones or Z-Lynk. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

willy, then I am probably mistaken about that. I was recalling from (my very old) memory, and I do not have a Simplex now, to even check. So if the Hi/Lo volume isn't showing when paired with the Nokta Green wireless, and you have the volume all the way up to 4 bars, then you have it at the max. Since you can't pair a Nokta with any other bluetooth phones, your options would be either the wired headphones, or feed an after-market bluetooth transmitter from the Nokta wired pigtail, and use bluetooth phones of your choice, or just use wired phones.

Sorry for misleading on that volume setting.

BassT.M. thanks, Where did you get the receiver and what do you ask for? Probably a dumb question for most of the guys and dolls that detect.

willy, I know your Q is directed to BassTM, and I am very interested in what he chose, but I think one something like Low latency B.T. transmitter would work. I just goog'd "low latency blue tooth for wired headphones", and came up with several.

This is what I bought. On amazon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210307-202815_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210307-202815_Photos.jpg
    759.4 KB · Views: 170