Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quick hunt at new spot nice silver!

Mark kus

I was driving to go to the park I found a walker in recently but saw a small church green that I’ve always wanted to try they have a carnival there every summer.
As I was driving by I noticed the guy was there Detecting so I stopped to talk to him real nice guy he said he had found a Mercury dime I asked him if he minded if I could also try on their other side he said no problem he was leaving in a little while.
so I stayed for about an hour I had to go to work at nine found a few wheat pennies clad quarters then I had a nice signal when I got almost back to my car on the edge of the parking lot turned out to be a 1934 Washington which surprised me it wasn’t very deep I’ll be going back to that spot! Never know when you’ll find a likely spot!
Mark.
CDBBA6E5-673B-434C-B2E2-8EEA88B65E0C.jpeg
6838EFE9-BAF1-4768-ABAE-EDBB4E47C199.jpeg

Thanks Willy and Jeff Yeah some big oaks at this spot some areas have fill but by my keen eye I can see spots that have no fill I can tell by the “old grass”
Sure enough that quarter was in one such spot .
Mark