Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quick hunt, silver spill, Impressed with small coil!

Johnny Cache

After I got some work done on the new house today, I was able to sneak out for about an hour. I went to a spot I hunted many times with my old detector, and with the ATPro with large coil. I thought the spot was empty, but the 5x8 is sooo good! The spot is very trashy, and the coins were deep. The two 1937 quarters were in the same hole, 8-9 inches deep, and such a clear sweet sound. The toy gun was so deep I almost gave up on it. Then I popped out the 1965 silver quarter, then the 1940 penny. What a great hour,I need to go back there with the small coil again and take my time!

Congrats on the great finds !

I really like small coils too - dug a 1854 Canadian Half Cent at measured 9" a few weeks ago with my 4.5" x 7" coil.

Gotta love the small coils in the trash. Makes me wonder just how many good targets I walked over in the past as a result of to large a coil. Great finds, happy hunting, and have a great summer!

Ron