Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quick visit to the dirt bank for a small withdrawal...

trojdor

The weather has just been far too nice to stay in, so yesterday CZconnoisseur and I met up for a quick 4-hour hunt at one of our local spots.

We chased some 'iffys', and were rewarded with a few keepers. He ended up with an 1864 IH, a beautiful 1912d Barber that still had mint luster, and an 1889 Seated.

I got a really nice 1901 Barber, pretty decent 1896 IH, an 1919d/1930/1944/1947d wheats.
So we both got silver (Barbers), both got an IH, and both broke into the 1800's...that's a successful hunt. :thumbup:
(Note: there were also the typical trash dug...we were both plagued by the typical iron nails, smashed foil balls, bic lighter wheels, beaver tails, can slaw, etc.)

CTX was running a little chatty at sens 20, but still able to spot all the coins at 8-9"...especially using Pinpoint/Pinpoint Trace.
The one target that didn't register any ID at all turned out to be some kind of junk...small/deep foil, I think?
Running GC most of hunt, HT the rest. Slightly modified basic coins program.
:)
mike

Nice haul. I am sure there is still plenty of interest accruing at that dirt bank for you all.

Nice nice Good for you

Well earned Trojdor those are just sweet finds for the area you found them in . :thumbup: sube