Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Racer 12" clad quarter wet sand

draaiorgel

Checkout Bill Ladd's latest vid on youtube.
Now I was waiting for that one.
Posted about 55 mins ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sJJYmnhXqM

By request. It nailed a 10" quarter & created a buzz. So, I knew it it could probably do a foot.
What's it gonna do in "good" ground??

DigFella said:
By request. It nailed a 10" quarter & created a buzz. So, I knew it it could probably do a foot.
What's it gonna do in "good" ground??
Exactly what I was thinking too Bill.
I've enjoyed each test run you've done on the Racer.
I also appreciate the fact that the biting cold conditions did limit your time out.
I have two Racer's on pre order and am expecting delivery at the end of this week.
I'm convinced this Makro Racer is a winner.
Many thanks for your tests Bill, much appreciated.

AWSOME videos as always Bill. I detected that beach with my Excal afew years ago very mineralized. A friend of mine has a summer house right down the street. I got a racer pro pack on pre order can't wait to get it.

Yes for a very mineralized beach the Racer still runs super quiet. It really is a fantastic beach mode they came up with. You can hear how bad the wind was whipping me so I couldn't do as many tests as I wanted. I had a large cent in my pocket I bet it could hit at 15"

Great video and just reconfirms why I am getting a Racer and no longer wonder about sending my F75 in for a "maybe" upgrade.

Crazy, These two machines (Racer&CoRe) really seem to have upped the game. Thanks for freezing out there for us Bill.

Impressive video, I wonder how it would do on some gold rings as single frequency units "tend" to be a little less sensitive on low-mid conductors on wet salt. Thanks for the vid!

Thanks for the video!

Why is it all the videos I can find on the Racer are of someone buried a coin or laid out some nails? Where are the videos of all the good stuff being found? Still too cold yet maybe?

Southwind said:
Thanks for the video!

Why is it all the videos I can find on the Racer are of someone buried a coin or laid out some nails? Where are the videos of all the good stuff being found? Still too cold yet maybe?

I think you hit the nail on the head there its just been too cold. (haha see what I did there) I will be getting out with my fors core as soon as it arrives if this warm weather keeps up.

The Racer is a phenomenal machine for sure. Thanks Mr. Ladd for producing this fine video. Like placing cheese in front of a mouse and we can't eat it :rofl: Most of us are waiting for the cold and snow to disappear.

Is the mineralization bad in Galveston? I know for sure it's bad where this test was done which says a lot about the Racer being able to handle it no problem and get that depth and id. Can't wait for mine to show up.