Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rain

Nancy-IL

It's so dry and I've even seen cracks in our the yard. :surrender:
I saw someone mowing their yard yesterday and they were in a big dust ball.

[attachment 347868 PigPen.JPG]

I was thinking that maybe, just maybe we could all get together and do a rain dance.

[attachment 347869 Raindance.jpg]

I would love for a big downpour and then a nice quiet rain for a day or two to get a
good ground soaking. Then I could use my birthday present. Oh, and go detecting too.

Rollin' rollin' rollin'............Ye Haw!

[attachment 347870 MyBirthdayPresent2017.jpg]

One more week and I will be done with school.. "FOREVER!!!" Please make it rain so I can get the Etrac out and come hunt with you!! :detecting:

That rain dance you did seemed to work........it's raining...... :clapping:

Congratulations on one more week of school. :clapping: We're getting the rain we needed......Let it keep coming down and we'll be out there with you detecting. :twodetecting::detecting: We would love getting together! :cheers:

Nice try Nancy, but I don't think you danced hard enough. Lots of lightning and thunder here but we only got about 1/10th of an inch.:sadwalk:

Larry said we did get 1/3". Not much either but every bit helps. :sadwalk: