Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RANDY If anything what would say

Sonny(IN)

is something that you do not like or would change while in operation other than weight. 2 pounds would be better than 5, as we all know. But surely there is at least one thing that you think could be a little better or different.. Not knocking the 3030, but just curious. thanks in advance

Sonny, Contrary to your statement, I do NOT find the weight to be an issue at all. I'm probably as crippled up as anyone still enjoying the hobby. And I found the balance to be so good, the weight was never an issue. As to what would do I think could have been better or done differently......having watched this project evolve over a long period of time, I have to say I am very satisfied with what was accomplished. Making a "wish list" for a new detector is one thing. But being able to apply the "thoughts and suggestions" of someone who just loves to detect, and then applying the technology to conform those ideas into a reality is simply amazing. I know that there will always be those who read my posts and think that I am not allowed to "talk smack" about the products I test. But they must realize that the "smack" was listened to, and in most cases implemented by engineering, a long time ago. The product before us has been through a long and rigorous process. A process that has produced a detector that implements the "wish lists" of many of us. I realize that not everyone will use the GPS or mapping, some have no need for a submersible detector and others may never use the wireless application. But those who take the time to learn the additional functionality, things like Ferrous - Coin separation, being able to change the tones on target responses, being able to adjust the ferrous and conductive ranges in certain audio profiles, being able to hunt in a mode that allows ferrous and conductive tones, allowing those of us who hunt by ear to maximize our time in the field, having access to two distinct discrimination patterns within each hunt mode, being able to pull up the previous search mode with a soft programmable button........ the list goes on and on. Would I like to see something else........maybe a cup holder! HH Randy