Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rats single volume headphones. Are they compatable with White's GMT?

Dimesworth

I've heard so much about these phones and was wondering if anyone knows if they would inhance the productivity of my GMT?

Yer heading ask if they are compatible.
They are Multi-Machine compatible, just unplug and swap cable ends instead of a switch.
Works with the parallel tip ring (Whites, Tesoro, Troy etc.) and series tip (Minelab, Garrett).
They are mono capable on stereo (Nautilus).
270 ohms impedance / 285 ohms single volume
Lifetime limited warranty
Custom stereo and limiter circuit available.

U ask if they enhance the productivity of your GMT. If compared to the machine stock coil, that's something I don't use. I don't have a GMT, but I had the GM-2, GM-3 & GM 4B and I never hunt without headphones no matter if I was using a gold machine or any other machine for coin, jewelery, relic, but more important for the gold machines to discern faint hints on targets. I run a threshold barely audible on threshold based machines.

Everybody doesn't have the same hearing and some prefer a higher or lower tone. Also what may be comfortable to one may or may not to another.

Personal preference varies - BTW I have the Rats and use them along with a few other headphones. I have to have quality headphones so I don't feel short.
HH

Thanks guys, been using the White's phones that came with the machine. Different people told that I'd be so much better off with quality phones and that Rats were the best. Dimesworth