Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RC Quadcopters and Sportbikes

Yep.. I see you are running the Phantom 2.. Those in the pix seem to have the gimble for the camera.

Actually that's the Phantom 2 Vision +. It's they're newest one they came out with. HD camera and 3 axis gamble are built in. It's a lot of fun. 1080P vids and 14 MP stills.

Practicing in a ball field. It isn't as easy as it looks. Of course, I have NOT read the Manual. This thing flies Forward, Reverse, Left, Right, so it is important you keep the Front, going Forward position, or your controls will screw up your head! Landing can be scary, the first few times. A little practice goes a long way!!
There is a good reason, it comes with spare props!! :ranting:

I think you can get prop guards for those which might help control damage when practicing, and also
safer if one were to ever hit someone with it. :(

Have just ordered a Phantom 2 and it should be here by the weekend,the only reason i have decide to buy one was that i can see it be a tremendous help in additional information for new sites and looking for possible hotspots on these new sites,i do use Google Earth but that only provides slightly out dated over head information or possibly when a crop is in the ground.

But by using a Quadcopter you can gain very good upto date information,the only time you cannot fly them is in really windy or wet weather,but finally decided to buy one and will give it a go.

I bought my first real quad back in the spring.

I upgraded to the PV2+ in the summer.

Its great, having lots of fun with it.

My P2V+

Phantom2-VisionPlus-5.jpg

a couple of my videos

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hKsK-jRCoo[/video]

and another here

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG__n8ZdaeA[/video]

Has anyone tried the Detect x380?it looks like an easier to control gps quad..

I have the MJX x101 and 400 . I need to get better video but easier to fly.

I bought a DJ I 3 Pro. I received it just before New Year 2016. All my Flying experience is from the manual and watching Video. It looks like another 30 days before w can get a Break in the Weather and longer Daylight.
I have been flying a small Helicopter indoors at the Flea Market and its'been Fun. It's a Syma S 107 G. It's better than an Energizer Bunny. It crash's and still going like day one . We now have 5 family members flying the Copter

The phantom 3 is a great quad. Been flying one since they came out last april. Light years ahead of the P2 & FC40 which I had before.

You will find it does not take well to be bounced off anything !