Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Re: anti-glare screen,

I think it was grouser that started a thread a few weeks ago about finding a certain popular protective and anti-glare screen for his etrac. I went to the big auction site and bought a 7 inch piece of Invisible Shield for $3 delivered. I used the factory console protective sheet as a guide and cut it out with a new razor. It was just a little short at the top and bottom of the etrac console. It covers the buttons and display in one piece. I think it gives the buttons a real nice tactile feel. Even thought it's shiny it seems to help with sun glare. I still got reflection but I can read the display now instead of it being washed out. Actually I've previously bought a bigger piece of Invisible Shield for a 10 inch tablet on clearance for $10 and used that to cut out pieces for other uses and other detectors. Just create the template with a piece of paper.

The one I happen to have bought fits a Huawei S7 (whatever that is) and other 7 inch tablet computers and is a solid piece with no other holes in it.

I use G a z z ( backwords) it does ok but still not what I really want in broad daylihght but can find nothing better. I use adust shield and the anti glare product and they are still hard to see through. If I just use the anti glare with no dust cover then it is better but ...lots of dust when Im out at it. any way just thought you;d like to know.

good luck.

Check out www.SGPstore.com They have a GREAT anti-glare screen protector that I use for my Motorola Xoom. The xoom has a very clear glassy surface that looks like a mirror in the sunlight. The one that I use is the Steinheil