Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Real Customer comment.....

These are comment's from a recent customer. He bought a detector from a big box store then needed help.
Know where you are buying your detector, and there knowledge of equipment?
Sometimes you may pay a little more, but it is worth it........

To: info@demarcodetectorsales.com
Sent: 1/21/12 8:51:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: headphones

Hey Joe.
Its Mike from ...Just wanted to thank you for recommending the sunray headphones. Since I've been using them I've found some unique finds. They really help to identify the signals. Last 2 times out I've hunted some previously hammered sites and have come home with an 1800's gold shell ring, about 8 colonial buttons some with engravings, a piece of 1700's jewelry , a world war one pants button , a brass clasp with a engraved horse head on it and a flying eagle cent. You were right I can now turn the threshold down to barely audible, adjust the volume on the headphones so I can hear the faintest whisper and with the limiter switch I don't have to worry about getting my ears blown out when I hit a strong signal.
Thanks again
Mike=