Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Really Bummed Out

Any news on the surgery ????
Yes, Thanks for asking. The surgery (out patient) went well last Monday morning on the 22nd. My wife and I were at the surgery center at 06:00 hrs, and we're on our way home by noon. I was in surgery for just over two hours. The surgeon repaired a badly torn rotator cuff in my left shoulder, being torn from top to bottom. My left bicep muscle was also torn and the surgeon had to remove the bicep muscle from where it is attached to the shoulder, make the repair, and reattach the muscle to the bone. Overall, I have no complaints other than my sling contraption and not being able to use my left arm or hand. I have already slept better than I have over the course of this past year. Keeping my shoulder iced by a machine that was sent home with us and taking pain meds as needed has kept me pretty much pain free. I have already began my rehab and have been told that I can come out of the sling and begin driving in about 4 weeks. Thanks for all the Prayers and kind thoughts. It has helped a lot. I hope everyone here on the forum is doing well.

Glad its all good......