Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Really did it this time!!

Ouch!!! What happened Steve? Looks like it got ran over. :stretcher:

n/t

Oh no!!!!!!!! That doesn't look good at all. :cry: I am so sorry. Forgive me, but what is CRS?

Detecting where you shouldn't have been? Just had to say it.......Sorry.

steve.. what the ? i hope you can find another before you get withdraws..

Steve i sent you email about a xlt on craigs list.. bill..

Steve, you can use my xterra while you are looking for a replacement. Who knows, you might become another Minelab convert.:devil:

CRS...Can't Remember Sh#t .No I was detecting at Detweiler...Mike B was in town he saw the aftermath..damit just got ahead of myself..leaned the thing against the car on passenger side then threw some trash out and forgot and then it was toooo late!! Did pull a war nickel before the ACCIDENT!!!!

Steve, Mary said you can use hers till you get one of your own again.

We tried to get him to take one of ours too but no success. Isn't it a great feeling how many offers you've had McLucky?! :thumbup: Just gives me a fuzzy feeling allover. :)

Yes Nancy It is great..and thanks to all who have offered..not to worry..replacement will be here soon!:clapping: