Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recent finds (no detector needed)

dave5710

I work in a grocery store. A week ago friday, one of the cashiers was having trouble with her cash register, so I went up to the front of the store to help her out. When we got it working sgain, she opened the drawer and I saw the bell on the reverse of a Franklin half.
I asked if it was in the drawer when she came to work. "No a guy just gave me those for a 12 pack." I bought from her 7 Franklins and 2 Walkers and left her with six clad Kennedys. She described the guy and told me what he was buying. About two hours later, a see a guy fitting the description and carrying the same brand of beer. I glanced over to the cashier and she gives me a head nod. I have to see this. Yep, the guy digs down into his pocket and pays with 15 half dollars.

So I say, " I'll give you a fair price for those, if you have any more, that you want to get rid of." "Oh, you collect half dollars do you? Well you better get those, cause there are some good dates, on some of those." His second trip netted me 2 Franklins, 2 Walkers and a 40% Kennedy.

If he knew about "good dates", wouldn't he spend the clad before the Walkers? I'm glad I quit drinkin'.

I'm allways leanin over the counter lookin into the cash drawer at the store.
i sure got some 'odd' looks from the cashiers. :laugh:

Nice of you to offer fair market price.. Hope he takes you up on the offer.

n/t