Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rechargeable batteries

lovepulltabs

I'm getting tired of buying batteries 9 volts and AA's. What's the best deal on the net for quality rechargeables and chargers?

Thanks for any info!

lovepulltabs said:
I'm getting tired of buying batteries 9 volts and AA's. What's the best deal on the net for quality rechargeables and chargers?

Thanks for any info!

I was told that on recharges they work not as good as on regs! Maybe not true. Gurus will correct me.

I want recharges m`self 2!!

We got some real good deals on EBay with name brand 2600 MAh batteries and chargers if you look hard enough.

In my Time Ranger I use Powerx 9.6 volt,Have 4 total & a charger (ranger uses 2) so I have back ups.They recharge in about 2& half hours.Reach peak after several cycles.You have to watch closely cause when there through drop quickly. But still very much worth it.

I just went to Walmart's. Energizer's 2200 nimh,they come with charger and charge in 15 minutes. I have used them for 2 years and have had no problems. It was around 28.00 for 4 aa's and charger I then bought a 4 pack of just batteries for the 8 that I need for my dfx.They also come with a car adapter.

I fooled around around with 'em. Generally speaking, a fully charged re-chargeble won't last as long as a "Coppertop" or better yet a Lithium. It's a gamble. If you go out for a couple of hours or so, recharges would be great. Just be sure you take a long a set of alkylines for spares.

silversmith said:
I fooled around around with 'em. Generally speaking, a fully charged re-chargeble won't last as long as a "Coppertop" or better yet a Lithium. It's a gamble. If you go out for a couple of hours or so, recharges would be great. Just be sure you take a long a set of alkylines for spares.

A blond in orange bikini in the beach told me exactly the same.

So mirco, your telling me that you use Coppertops so you can hang around the Orange Bikini longer before your battery runs down? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

they only work for a very short time. as do the cheapos from wal mart. After about 3-4 hour hunt the machine will just shut off at any givin target. for the F2 is it best to buy the qality non rechargeables.