Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Red Neck

Waterdog

Out enjoying myself keeping cool while it was hot outside in the water was fun. I found 4 rings, several dollars in change, but no gold.
The next morning my neck was burning and Red... Yikes :(
The next time I go out metal detecting in a swimming area I am going to wear more protection for my neck :)

Thats how you pay for your education, painful tuition LOL Great job on the finds My the gold come your way to sooth the burn!
HH Jeff

I got one of these. Best hat ever for metal detecting or just wearing. I ordered one with the large neck flap. Comes with snaps or sewn on. I got one with the snaps. Not a flimsey hat.It' sturdy. Well made. Adjustable Chin strap. Measure your head and order. About a week to get.SPF 50. Don't leave home without it. You can also order thru ebay.

Attachments

• Earmuff_Hat_Standard_Web_Cover_SunSafe_Australia.png
    Earmuff_Hat_Standard_Web_Cover_SunSafe_Australia.png
    499.1 KB · Views: 84
I got one of these. Best hat ever for metal detecting or just wearing. I ordered one with the large neck flap. Comes with snaps or sewn on. I got one with the snaps. Not a flimsey hat.It' sturdy. Well made. Adjustable Chin strap. Measure your head and order. About a week to get.SPF 50. Don't leave home without it. You can also order thru ebay.
Just received my new hat, today. I have to say that I really like it! Very nice. Thanks for the recommendation, Coffeecan. :thumbup: