Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Relic Mode at the bea

stateguyt

When using relic mode at the beach(wet sand area) does it go deeper then then beach mode in open screen
If so can someone explain why.

650 views and no reply well I will take a stab at it . I guess nobody had thought to try relic mode at the beach .As far as being deeper I don't think it's any deeper than the other modes .
But it does have the 35 line open which would be like running in pinpoint where it excepts all metal sense you have nothing disc out you would hear more target's than using a mode that employs some disc

Advantage ? maybe allowing all iron threw would give a signal on a ring or coin by excepting the iron as opposed to getting a null and missing a high tone .
The only way to get more depth would be as much sense as possible and to use pitch hold because all it has to do is break the threshold.sube