Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Relic mode depth

coinspader

I was going to sell my D2 because I have a D1 and I didn't think I needed both of them, well I took it out tonight for what I thought would be my last run out with it and decided to put it in relic mode just for kicks. I got my eyes opened big time, the D2 is crazy deep in relic mode, I pulled all these coins out at an average of twelve inches deep. I think my hunted out park isn't hunted out anymore, needless to say I won't be selling the D2 anytime soon and I am real glad I decided to explore the relic mode on it.

Attachments

• IMG_1321.jpg
    IMG_1321.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_1317.jpg
    IMG_1317.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_1319.jpg
    IMG_1319.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 133
I was going to sell my D2 because I have a D1 and I didn't think I needed both of them, well I took it out tonight for what I thought would be my last run out with it and decided to put it in relic mode just for kicks. I got my eyes opened big time, the D2 is crazy deep in relic mode, I pulled all these coins out at an average of twelve inches deep. I think my hunted out park isn't hunted out anymore, needless to say I won't be selling the D2 anytime soon and I am real glad I decided to explore the relic mode on it.
Congratulation!
I’ll have to stop giving up when I get a deep hit.

Good choice, you know i am glad I did not sell my ORX, and just think you have not even started to get to know that D-2 yet It can do more than you know