Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Relic or wait for Impact

dbado1 said:
Wait? No way! After seeing Monte's and Kieth's reviews of the FR, I'm not waiting. I've got a CoRe, will have a FR, and, if the Impact turns out to be as awesome as the other Nokta products, will have one of them too! Of course, I may have to sell a Minelabs unit to make room:help:!

Dean

I am thinking the same thing.

Especially the last one. :clapping:

Monte

I hope the Impact arrives soon....hunting season is upon us. Inquiring minds want to know....:twodetecting: However I completely understand that we can't rush perfection. Take your time but hurry up lol

There are vIdeos of the Relic poping up on youtube now. I am going to sell my explorer II and pick one up.

greaser said:
There are vIdeos of the Relic poping up on youtube now. I am going to sell my explorer II and pick one up.

Yep! I'm calling Chris at Arizona Outback and ordering one. Then thinning the herd:clapping:

Kieth's video looked good!!

If you like to hunt trashier sites, and you don't mind dealing withy iron discards, and you want to find the targets just waiting to be unmasked ... then the Relic is an excellent pick.

My FORS Relic Comment: Just select the search coil you feel will fit the site environment best and get busy working in and around the brush, rubble and discarded junk and you will be surprised how well this model performs. You can always buy a 5½X10 DD or Concentric coil, if you feel that's fitting, but the standard Relic package comes with a stock 7X11 DD and includes a 'Free' 5" DD and extra lower rod so, quite frankly, that might be all you will need.

Monte

how do the other Makro's compare in the speed stakes to the Gold racer in heavy trash ? as fast, slower, faster?

thanks!!

AJ

I made that statement to a co-worker one day and they just looked at me cross-eyed lol :blink: :rofl:

amberjack said:
I like that take your time but hurry up :poke:

AJ