Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

REMEMBER...JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON

irnwrkr,
Focus on the words of Jesus, when He said to love God with all your heat, mind, and soul AND love your neighbor as yourself. In other words, love others as God loves you. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

Well if I didn't love people, I sure wouldn't be trying to teach them

We don't expect to be taught on here but just agree or disagree to what others believe and post! We are a family and not a church or a school where we teach each other...just hints on Metal-Detecting for that is what this from is for, mostly, is to show photos about hunting and what is found and we are Christians who like to detect and gather together in a forum by praying and uplifting each other, for birds of a feather flock together and do tell one another better ways to use detectors for more and better finds! We have all found Jesus, although we may differ in how we serve Him! If you will go to FB and start posting your scriptures and asking questions I am sure you will have plenty joining you and agreeing or disagreeing with their view points on their faith and church biblical ideas! Hope you find a forum or face book with ppl who will communicate with you, as we like to keep peace here and don't like arguing with our Brothers and Sisters....for we have our own churches and faiths and listen to preachers for learning the scriptures and what they might mean by interpreting them for ourselves! Amen & God Bless! Goodbye! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours! :angel: Ma