Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Remembrance Day Hunt was good to me!

First off I did get out to the club hunt at Chilliwack Lake on Sunday, but only got a couple of good finds. Both bling hair thingies.

Also got a pocket knife and a 1961 penny, but that was the oldest of the bunch.

Today I got out for 6hrs to hunt the same park that has been good to me over and over. And today was no exception!

First target of the day, a 1920 George V penny.

After digging a ton of regular pennies I got a good 12-43 signal at 2-3" and figured it was another penny, so I did not film the actual dig. Once I saw the target I turned on the camera. A 1919 George V silver Dime.

A few minutes later I got a two penny George VI spill then on my way back across gridding I got a good tone.

Popped my first fishscale from this park and what a fishscale too! Almost beat my oldest coin by 1 year to boot. 1890 Vickie Fishie!

I'm a bit mad at myself for scratching the right bottom edge while digging it.

Also dug a few George VI pennies and a 1964 nickel.

Will add video link once it's done processing.

Nice saves..........congrats! They all look good to me!!

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptn4kbn4e_Y&feature=share&list=UUtAo_Cv2FnfZ13nuTUnfYWw