Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Renewed vows surprise :clap:

chadwick

Team jackwick got a call about a ring that was lost 2 years ago in the front yard.This gentleman wife had lost while picking up stick from a storm. I was told that they were to renew their vows at the end of month. We drove 110 miles south to take on this challange armed with our 3030s we started off . I took one side of house my wife the other we talked to the wife that lost her ring and she gave us the run down. I was hitting alot of pennies and quarters and a few dimes but was looking for the 12-04 kinda tone . After about 2o min I had found the ring and really couldn't jump and yell out of pure happiness because she was watching out the window. I called my wife over and showed her and with a big kiss and a smile we kept on detecting . I made my way over to truck and called the husband and told him i had found the ring . He then told me with tears and a tender voice the real story behind this ring. They were both in the ARMY an wanted to get married before deployment .He saved for a year and a half for this ring to give to her. They were married an he was away for year an a half on active duty .While he was protecting our beloved home she had lost it in the yard.Well at the end of the month on July 28 she will be united once again with this ring an a marriage that will stand the test of time once more . Thanks for reading an happy hunting

Great work! What kind of signal did it give?

Absolutely excellent! Thanks for doing what you do..... and for sharing the story. HH Randy