Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Resizing your picture to Post on the Forum............

Kelley (Texas)

It appears that one of the problems in posting a picture on the Forum is resizing the picture. I edit my pictures using Corel PaintShop Pro X7 and this is how I resize my pictures to post on this Forum. You might want to check your editing software to see if it works the same way in resizing your edited picture. Hope this points you in the right direction and helps you. You might have to play around and experiment just a tab until you get the picture the right size that the Forum will accept. Kelley (Texas) :)

"After" editing the picture that I want to post on the Forum, I click on "Image" on the tool bar, and then I click on "Resize." This is a picture of the resize screen. I use "Pixel Dimensions" and always use "1050" in the width box and just use the default value in the height box. I then click on the "OK" box to save the resized picture.

[attachment 335487 004resizepicture.jpg]

This is how the resized picture appears when you post it on the Forum.

[attachment 335488 025resizepicture.jpg]