Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Restore?

Schrecky

I've had my V3 for 3 days. I've tinkered around with the Coin program settings. I wanted to restore the program to the factory settings so I did a Restore. Now the Coin program shows on the list with a check mark in front of it and a "+/-" behind it. The Complete Owners Guide (page 16) states that a "+/-" indicates that older changes have been brought back from memory. So in other words, even though there is now a check mark in front of Coins it is not the factory settings since older changes were brought back??? How do I return the program to the actual factory settings??

You need to go into the expert menu and restore your program from the library program.

You restored from the saved programs menu

Thanks for the response. I tried that.

I go to Expert menu,
Program,
Restore/Load,
in the Name field I scroll to the Coin program (which has a +/- behind it),
tab to and select Library program, hit enter
Tab to Load and hint Enter.

At this point the Coin program now has a check in front of it but still has the +/- behind it and the Disc for the Coin program is accepting everything from 0 to +94 which isn't the factory settings. I'm not getting the original factory program. ???

What version is the software? 1.0 ?

If so, you might send it in for the update :-|

Jerry

You can check your program against the factory program in the back of the owners manual and make any changes as needed and then save.

I realize I can manually put the settings back to the original but the manual stresses that factory defaults can be restored at any point. I'm probably missing something but I haven't yet been able to get the Coin program to restore without the +/- symbol after the title. I've got version 1.1.

Thanks for the help, figured it out. Although I was selecting the Program name to reload on the Expert Menu I wasn't again selecting the Program name under the Library program selection. :blink: