Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Retirement Fun.....

George-CT

Retirement Fun.....

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day my wife and I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for about 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?"

He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi turd. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires. So my wife called him a sh*t head. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus and saw the car had an Obama sticker. We try to have a little fun each day now that we are retired.

Well I got a Obama bumper sticker this week, Won it on ebay for a penny, shipping came out to 2.49 and grand total of 2.50. Going to put it on my truck tail gate, right by the handle. Makes it easier to read for those people with the guilt trips for voting for him.

n/t

that said, "My son is a Honor Student and my President is an Moron"

my arse as I found out there are laws against abusing the elderly, anyone over 65!!:rofl:

Now I can start being Cocky!!:thumbup:

Great tale George!!

I hope you don't mind that I sent it to everyone I know that needed a laugh,

CJ