Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Return Money To Owner..:super:

moose57

One day about two months ago the wife and I were out doing a little bit of shopping for the house at BJ's wholesale club.My wife was buying some lunch meat at the deli
and I was just standing and looking around,and then I just happen to look and saw a man talking on his cell phone and not paying alot of attendtion to what he was doing
when he walked away I noticed he had droped a large amount of money.Will I looked at my wife and told her what I had seen and asked her if she could go and pick it up
and she did,when she came back she said did I see who had droped it and I said yes.When we had finished at the deli we went looking for the man who had lost the money.
When we had found him we asked him if he had lost anything while he was shopping in the store in the last couple of minutes,and he said yes.When we asked what it was
he said some of his money, and we asked him if he knew how much that was he told exactly what we had found.He was very grateful and thanked us for returning his
money.Later I was shoppping when my wife was in the check out he came up to her and gave her a couple of coupons to a restarurant where he was working at and told
us next time we came in ask for him and he would treat us to dinner.Will long and behold the wife and I was watching the news on tv had said that very restarunt we were
suppose to go to they had closed for good.We had given the man back his 300.00 and this made us feel very good..Is this as metal detectorist suppose to do let other
people know that there a still some good people out there in the world..:clapping:

I'm sure that $300 meant a lot to him, especially since he apparently is out of a job now.

Nice going Moose.

The only thing you can take to yoir grave is your good name..KCH.

Well put and so true.