Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Return to Jamima park produces a Barber

ironsight

Now i normally don't post pics of just one decent find but this is getting weirder and wierder this Aunt Jemima thing.

Today i returned to the Jemima spot where i searched last Sunday not expecting anything as i covered that area thoroughly and only had an hour or so to detect.
This time i used Multi Tone Ferrous, wide open pattern with my Tornado coil.

Got an iffy jumpy silver ID at around 8 inches . The other direction not so silvery but still hitting the silver area once in a while so i dug.
Dug down to 9 inches or so and nothing. Widened the hole beneath the turf and my PPer finally came alive but way off to the side.
Must be another #$%^% stubby corroded nail.
But there it was on edge in that black hole, that unmistakeable glint of silver in the hole.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o273/moparado/9_19Jamima_zpsf2638c97.jpg