Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Returned to the children's early 1900's play area....

JimmyCT

No silver coins but I did find a Few IH pennies (1887 and 190:geek: 34 more wheat pennies for a total of 87 wheaties! I also found a dateless buffalo and a 1908 "V" nickel and the .925 pendant.

If you missed it, here is the first part of the story.

Also on Friday (7-29-22) I went to a different park. It was not a fun time as there was crippling EMI...however the Equinox still performed! ( I attempted different multi and single frequency modes, reduced sensitivity with the Equinox 800 and with no relief from changing settings, I continued to hunt. I am glad I did!! l managed to squeak out the two buttons and three IH pennies, 1896, 1892 and 190? along with a few wheaties.

Attachments

• IMG_5523 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_5523 - Copy.jpg
    635.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_5538 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_5538 - Copy.jpg
    598.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_5547 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_5547 - Copy.jpg
    996.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_5548 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_5548 - Copy.jpg
    518.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_5550 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_5550 - Copy.jpg
    573.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5551 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_5551 - Copy.jpg
    500.9 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_5552 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_5552 - Copy.jpg
    451.4 KB · Views: 83
Just fighting thru the EMI and still getting some finds is impressive, keep tweaking you’ll find more!!!!

Good finds, pretty hot spot it appears. Seems like a couple of silver coins could still be hiding. I enjoy finding wheaties for the obvious reasons, but good numbers of the rascals have a habit of hiding some of the shiny coins we most covet. In fact, I was on an older middle school yesterday morning and 1 of the 5 wheats I recovered sounded a little ratty. Turned out underneath it about a inch was a 54 Rosie. Keep at the spot a little longer! HH jim tn

With that many wheaties you'd expect some more silver?
Still, a fantastic hunt!
I tried like heck to locate more but it was a bust 😩. 😂😂

The ratio of wheaties to silver is 6.4:1
Not too bad in my book but I’d still like more silver please 😂

Good hunt!

Nice finds Jim I would think with that many wheats some silver would be around. Like Jeff said try different mode?
Mark

Great finds Jimmy! I am with Jeff on this mode change. With a lot of EMI I will switch to Field 2.
Ted,
I went through every mode including Field2. Field2 was a tad less but still couldn’t get the machine to calm down. I imagine if I reduced sensitivity to 10 it would of solved most of my problem. If I have to do this, I mine as well pack up and leave lol
I will say I am impressed with the equinox in finding these targets even while it’s chattering.

Ted,
I went through every mode including Field2. Field2 was a tad less but still couldn’t get the machine to calm down. I imagine if I reduced sensitivity to 10 it would of solved most of my problem. If I have to do this, I mine as well pack up and leave lol
I will say I am impressed with the equinox in finding these targets even while it’s chattering.
I’m with you Jim the nox is my favorite beach machine I’m taking the Deus 2 with me to the beach I’m hunting to see how well it will work alongside the nox.
Mark

No silver coins but I did find a Few IH pennies (1887 and 190:geek: 34 more wheat pennies for a total of 87 wheaties! I also found a dateless buffalo and a 1908 "V" nickel and the .925 pendant.

If you missed it, here is the first part of the story.

Also on Friday (7-29-22) I went to a different park. It was not a fun time as there was crippling EMI...however the Equinox still performed! ( I attempted different multi and single frequency modes, reduced sensitivity with the Equinox 800 and with no relief from changing settings, I continued to hunt. I am glad I did!! l managed to squeak out the two buttons and three IH pennies, 1896, 1892 and 190? along with a few wheaties.
That’s a great day for sure I don’t mind at all find wheat cents

Next power outige get your aks ou to that spot , very rare to not see silver in your finds , you are going to be set in the corner as punishment,