Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Revisit to an old house site today....

fwcrawford

I decided to try a local demolition site that I have not been too since late last Spring due to overgrowth.
It was rough detecting in the tall grass, but I used the small coil and actually did much better than I thought I would.
If I can get back in there just as they are starting to clear the site, I think I can make a few more finds.
Thanks for looking!

IMG_0612.JPG

You had a great day of hunting that old site! It would be nice to see you find Spanish silver or a capped bust! Bring an extra pair of shorts just in case 😂😂😂

Felix...If I would have known back then what I know now I would have never bought a 900. My 600 does everything the 900 does and is just as deep! The 900 has extra modes that I don't need or use and a few more bells and whistles.. :unsure:
Another forum member let me use his 900 for a few months while he was recovering from surgery. What little I used it, I liked it, but not enough to get one.. I am perfectly happy with my 800.
I did get an XTP a few months ago, and am very pleased with it…for the price, I think it is a great detector.
Lots of choices out there now, and for a newbie, I bet it is confusing which one to buy,

Another forum member let me use his 900 for a few months while he was recovering from surgery. What little I used it, I liked it, but not enough to get one.. I am perfectly happy with my 800.
I did get an XTP a few months ago, and am very pleased with it…for the price, I think it is a great detector.
Lots of choices out there now, and for a newbie, I bet it is confusing which one to buy,
Come on man you found a gold ring with it 😂 I know you want the 900 :poke:

Felix...If I would have known back then what I know now I would have never bought a 900. My 600 does everything the 900 does and is just as deep! The 900 has extra modes that I don't need or use and a few more bells and whistles.. :unsure:
Ted, I have the 900 and I like it for its expanded TID. I notice I dig more nickels now. It also has a “sharper response” on targets. Not by much but I hear the difference. If you are in an area where there is not much emi try cranking sensitivity past 25. You are right though there truly isn’t much difference between the 800 and 900 performance wise. I hope you find great treasures this hunting season!

Thanks Jimmy! A handful of clad,a few wheats and three silver dimes so far..Not a great start!
That’s a great start! We all have to think out-of-the-box as far as places to detect. Places are drying up due to the equinox 🤣🤣🤣