Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Revisited an old friend.

lud

Was on the way home from work, and it was so nice out, that I had to call my wife and tell/ask about MD'n. Had no new place in mind, so I thought I would go to a place where i had been over maybe 5 times. A minute in and i get a 33, and a sweet sound that says good stuff. Well, dug the plug and out pops the 15d buff! Nicks usually ring at 13, so I stuck the probe down, and I pull out the 18d merc. Then I check it again for more, and there is the 07o barber dime. Cool spill. A little later I got the 07 IH, rang a clear 34/35 at 5 inches. Nice 1.5 hour hunt.

Wow Lud, that is a great spill! Not bad for a quick stop on the way home.
Bunker

High level of stoke Bunker!

Great Finds For An Hr.and Half !