Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rich People Don't Use Bic Pens..!

fastdraw

This was my haul for today... Near Lake Tahoe in a huge grassy meadow where people hike. Three wheat pennies and a bunch of clad, and a PLATINUM pen by Mont Blanc of Germany.
Current retail price is $440.00 and it still writes. I wonder if the guy who lost it is now using a $0.69 Bic pen..?
20200927_184008.jpg

I am a Pen Maker and am familiar with that pen. If it is operable the the ink cartridge can be replaced for less than $5.00. Hope this helps.
A pen maker... What luck..! YES it works perfectly. I detected it in tall grass but it weren't underground. I have Zero use for a Platinum pen that retails for $440.00 what's my next step.

I’ll send a self addressed self stamped envelope if that gives you any ideas........ nice writer!!!!

Done deal brother, will send tomorrow!!!
Thank You!!!

Who do you make pens for and what kind of pens do you make

I make custom pens of all types and sizes. Exotic wood from around the world to wood from your favorite tree. Also I have access to plastic pen blanks with many different colors to select from. I also do cremation urns for pets or humans. My work has been in several galleries and sold well. I find working with wood to be very relaxing, kinda like metal detecting. I make pens for family and friends and enjoy doing it. Every now and them an order will come in for something very special to be made. :cool:

Last edited:
I found a similar pen in a Goodwill store. Still in the box with all paperwork.. Paid less than two dollars for it and sold it on craigslist for a nice crisp 100 dollar bill. I did not ask enough for the pen.