Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Richmond VA Relics

H20Hawgs

Just found your forum. I moved from Va to Georgia last year. I was back in VA last weekend and have alot of relics I found but can not seem to get the pics to post. I have a few relics from here in GA I found 3-4 weeks ago. Any ideas on posting pics here... maybe pics are too big to post??? Any ideas... 420KB seems small...How do I make my pics smaller to load?
Thanks

Got one pic to load... How do I change the size of pictures to load?

I send my pictures to myself and Windows Mail asks what size I want to send. I choose medium and they are all sized ready to post after I save them in the pictures file.

I use the photo program on my computer to resize them. What part of Georgia are you in?

Thanks for the info... I will try them out and use the easiest!
I live in Alpharetta...