Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rick........Congrats on getting up a banner.....

It was about time I got a banner put up, been on the Findmall forums since 1996 and found these forums to be the best there is. Lot of great people here plus the best dealers you can find and decided to join the rank of sponsoring dealers.
I want to thank Guvner for helping me set up a banner and web page as I have had several over the years saying they would,but never got done and if he wouldn't have it still would not been done.
With this done I hope I will be able to help that many more with detectors and accessories for their detecting needs being most will now know I am a 10 year Minelab, Tesoro and Sun Ray dealer plus can get most other brands too. Couldn't advertise that before being I was not a sponsoring dealer, but now I can and if anyone needs anything they can Private Message me and I can get back to them.
I also want to thank all the other dealers that sponsor these forums as without them we couldn't have these great forums, plus everyone that buys from these dealers as without the sales we wouldn't have these dealers.
I wonder if anyone else has notice more dealers are getting banners all the time on these forums, so this must mean it is growing don't it. Proud to be one of the sponsoring dealers of the Findmall.

Rick

Congrats and best wishes !!
You've always given good advice. I can only expect good service from a "detectorist / dealer such as yourself.
Rusty, Chicago.

wow rick, like art said its about time. ive been out of the loop for some time now with retiring and and putting my house up for sale and everything you could imagine that goes with that but things are settling down and i can get into the things i really want to do.
youve alway done good by me with equipment and advice so good luck and just keep on being yourself . your a good man . youll do well.
stan sjmdc

Does ND stand for North Dakota or something else? Congrats on the banner... Do well!! I had no idea that you were a dealer.

Julien

Yes I am a dealer since 1996 of Minelabs being there wasn't one around and at that time Minelabs couldn't be mail ordered and you had to pick one up at a local dealer only. There was only one company in FL that had exclusive right to mail order and when I called them they couldn't answer any questions about the Sovereign so I didn't want to buy from them. No matter how I tried to get a dealer on these forums that could answer the questions to mail order me I just couldn't find one that would, so I became a dealer to help others in my area to get a Minelab detector, sure glad I did as Minelab has the best detector I have used in my 33 years of detecting.
Sure hope I can keep on helping others for years to come on their detector where ever they get them.

Rick

n/t

I'm sure everybody in the forum is proud you're a sponsor now. You've always been very helpful with everything. Congratulations, and I hope you do very well.
Thanks
Mark

It would have taken most of us much longer to learn the Sov if it were not for your good advise and this forum where we all meet to share experiences & stories. I for one would have left my Sov in the closet if it weren't for all the juicy tips.
Heck, with all the advise you've given people on these forums they should have given you a banner for free! Ha. More power to you now that you are a sponsor :)