Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ridiculous charging adapters

Nokta Detectors said:
OK guys.. we got 2 emails about the chargers... and we responded to both today...so please check.
Basically, yes USB chargers are OK but we are also changing the US AC adaptors to US plugs.

Thank you!

That's good new! The "travel" adaptors work, and if you're actually traveling, but when you're home.... If your power supply vendor could just include the U.S. dongle plug in their charger kit that would work (it has an interchangeable head, just doesn't come with the U.S. plug).

Dilek I owe you an email regarding my wireless headphones, I better get it off as I'm planning another detecting trip and I need to use the Kruzer :thumbup:

What happens when you email Nokta? Are they sending out new US chargers?

ynnek4 said:
What happens when you email Nokta? Are they sending out new US chargers?

Nope, to me they just confirmed I could use a phone charger. I'm not sure why I was asked to email them. I'm cool with that though, it seems I have dozens and dozens of those USB chargers laying around. I'll probably invest in a decent multi USB charger anyway.

Ive been using my samsung quick charge with no issues, even in the car it charges it with no issuses too

There is no need for Nokta/Makro to send out new chargers. Any cell phone USB will work. However they are cheap enuff to get one from your local department store. They said they are changing them out to USA plugs anyways so your next Nokta/Makro machine they make should have the USA plugs. GS