Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Finders????????

101numlock

Considering joining ringfinders.com anyone on here a member or heard anything about them? Im posting this in two other forums too.

You might want to check out this website: http://www.lostmystuff.net/index.php

It's all volunteer and no fees involved.

Dave

Ring Finders has I think a 40 dollar a year fee. I thought about it but their site wasn't very high on alot of the search engines I looked at. I just used words I though people with a lost ring might type in, not very scientific I know. And I'm not sure how traffic they get. Something to think about I guess.

[size=medium]There's a big difference between Ring Finders & The Lost My Stuff Group.

Ring Finders is essentially a group of metal detectorists (there are currently ~90 members worldwide, ~60 in the USA) who market their services on a fee/reward basis... By joining them you get advertising on their website and thus presumably better marketing of your services. You pay a yearly fee for this benefit.

The Lost My Stuff Group is also a group of metal detectorists (there are currently ~240 members worldwide, ~225 in the USA) who volunteer their services to anyone who needs help, for FREE... None of the members expect or ask for any payment or reward for their efforts, they all do it just because they feel it's the right thing to do.

Which organization/group you opt to join is pretty much determined by your goals...

fogcity
Lost My Stuff Group Moderator[/size]