Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RING TRIFECTIA

Hello All: Arrived mid-day Thursday to this Caribbean Island. Picked up car and checked in to Hotel. Went to store for snacks and Breakfast stuff. Hit the beach around 4pm, 3030 with 17" coil set in Harry's #1 mode seawater on pattern1. My very first target was the 5.2 gr 925 silver ring with 4 stones (look fake but need to get diamond tester) 8" #12-45 in knee deep water. An hour or so later after several coins (local quarters coming in around #33-42 #35-42), got a solid #12-36 at 4" chest deep and out came the 16.2 gr 18k ring. Hunted till dark and headed in. Today headed up the coast a little near one of the large resorts. Water a little choppy but ok to hunt, quarters all over the place not much trash or targets less than 6-8" deep, leading me to think someone else was here earlier this year. Around 11am thinking time to find My friend Nate and head to lunch, I turned and bang #12-24 at 9" Solid tone checking 90 degree's both ways. 6 scoops down and out came my first Platinum ring 26.5 gr with inscription "TWO HEARTS ONE PULSE" . So off to lunch and back to Hotel to sit out the heat of the day and then back to the water around 4pm. Looking for my first gold chain next on my bucket list. Take care all and Happy hunting.... Jack

.925 stones will likely not be diamond, unfortunately. Unless custom made. Not 100 rule , but very likely.