Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

$$$$$ ring.......

JB(MS)

A man who is co-owner of three manufacturing plants in this area said his wife lost a ring and asked if I could possibly find it. He said the ring was lost four years ago when they were walking across the lawn when they were leaving a local school after watching a program one of their kids was in. I told him I might be able to find it, and asked what kind of ring and how big was it. He said it wasn't a big ring, was platinum, had a lot of diamonds and he paid almost $30'000 for it at an estate sale!!!!!!!!!!!! The photo shows the approximate path he said they took after exiting a door where the red X is. If the ring was actually lost there it's going to be a pill to find as platinum rings are low in the disc range, down where little pieces of foil and tiny can slaw live. To make it worse, there's over 50 years of low conductive school kid trash in the area where he said it was lost. I told him I would search for it, but not get his hopes up.

[attachment 259358 lostring.jpg]

Good luck JB

I work a spot just like that picture up here at a school, got two silver bracelets out of there...its the snow pile zone, so everything in the parking lot got shoved up there in the snow..I bet you find all sorts of stuff right in there! Good Luck!
Mud.

You are definitely right about it being a tough one. I've hunted part of the area, along with two hunting buddies, and there's so much low conductive trash it's a slow go. It's rained so much we haven't been able to hunt anywhere very much, and can't hunt there on school days, but even though I don't think the ring was lost there I'll hunt until I know for sure. It hasn't been a total bust, we've found quite a few coins and a large silver ring.