Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ringing in the New Year with Silver!

Good finds especially the silver ! Congrats !!!

great finds:thumbup:wtg:clapping::detecting::garrett:

A GREAT way to start the New Year!!! Congratilations!!
Heres hoping you have many more hunts like this one

Ron

RLTW

Four silver coins in one day is great. A silver half is great. Having 25 percent of your daily coins turn out silver is great. Getting out on New Years Day is great.

I'd say you had a great day!

Chris

Thanks Guys! This particular site has produced at least 40 + silver coins since I discovered it back in September. In fact I hosted a club hunt there during the first week of December and the guys pulled 10 silver coins during the hunt along with multiple wheat cents. One of the guys with me on this latest hunt pulled a dateless Standing Liberty quarter that was no more than 2 inches deep!
I am convinced that researching a site to see what kind of activity occurred there along with when it occurred has quite an effect on what you'll find there. Especially where the possibility that masses of people were gathered with money in their pockets!
I have posted finds from previous hunts at this same spot at: http://www.findmall.com/read.php?32,1066216,1066375#msg-1066375
and http://www.findmall.com/read.php?32,1077890,1077890#msg-1077890

What really surprises me is that the spot keeps producing silver coins. We have hunted this place ( 8 acres of a short grass field) at least 15 times with as few as 2 people at a time and as many as 14 during the club hunt and have dug sliver every time except one. We've been getting alot of rain lately and have found that after a rain (or snow) the signals seems to be larger and more pronounced.

Well anyway, I appreciate your comments and hope to encourage you to keep those finds coming!

Take care and happy huntin!

Curt

Alright!:clapping:WTG!:thumbup: Congrats on the silver!:cheers: Happy Hunting!:)

WTG Curt sounds like a great hunt!! Gotta love the silver. Especially the half woohooo!!:thumbup: