Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RNB batt pack...

EOS

Got the RNB battery pack in april.And its a magic battery.It runs and runs and runs..?? I havent used any other batterys,becuse I have not been in need for that. Crazy!! So I can strongly recommend this battery pack to any E-trac user.

Mike

I myself run the RNB battery and will say it's the best. I have run my E-Trac so far 17 hours on 1 charge and battery level still says full. I am very happy spending the money for one.

The RNB battery is the best investment you can make for your E-Trac !!! It's absolutly unreal how long a single charge can last, even with the backlight in continuing running. I only bring the stock battery along for kicks because this RNB eats the energizer rabit for lunch and then some ! I will never be without one. Happy hunting .:clapping:...

The battery pack is something else. I hunted 4 out of 7 days last week without charging it. Total time on battery about 15 hours and it never came off of the full mark. Unbelievable performance. Best investment yet.

I'm interested in getting one.... can you guys notice the weight difference?

Yes,the battery pack is lighter, about 80 gram...or so :) Get one! You will not regret it.

Mike

This is the only accessory offered for the E-Trac that I feel is an absolute must-have. If you don't have one, you have no idea what you are missing. Forget coils, probes, updates etc, this is the one accessory that will make a 100% measurable difference, regardless of "the type of ground you are hunting" or whatever other excuse people come up with for why a certain "upgrade" item is not performing. These batteries are sweet, great job Joe!

I just hope that Joe finishes up a pack for our Excaliburs ASAP!!! I will get at least 2 if/when they come out, that is for sure.

-Marc

I love my RNB battery. As everyone says...it takes forever to run down. I charge mine maybe once a month.

I will find out how long it will last in October when I spend a week in England. We will hunt 10 hour days, so I can measure how long it lasts.

Spend the money because you will not regret it.

MHirschmann said:
This is the only accessory offered for the E-Trac that I feel is an absolute must-have. If you don't have one, you have no idea what you are missing. Forget coils, probes, updates etc, this is the one accessory that will make a 100% measurable difference, regardless of "the type of ground you are hunting" or whatever other excuse people come up with for why a certain "upgrade" item is not performing. These batteries are sweet, great job Joe!

I just hope that Joe finishes up a pack for our Excaliburs ASAP!!! I will get at least 2 if/when they come out, that is for sure.

-Marc

Is one for the Excal. in the works? I plan to get one for my E-Trac and was hoping that there would one day be one available for the Excal.