Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Road Trip Finds

Rob (IL)

I took a road trip to hunt with Larry. As He said all the coins where deep and I'm sure I matched Larry's 10" depth. [attachment 173079 Barb.jpg] [attachment 173080 indians.jpg] [attachment 173081 co.jpg]

My oldest Wheat was a 24

My oldest Indian was a 91

Rob

You guys are getting me very excited about getting my machine back today! Great finds and look forward to seeing you guys post more! Thanks, Brian

Nice finds, also, Rob. Some good stuff came outta that ground out there!

You did well Grasshopper..........:)

Very nice Rob! Your soil is very kind to those Indians. Mine are all nasty and green. Beautiful coins you have there. Thanks fro sharing.

Jack

I wish it was my soil Jack, we took a road trip by the Mississippi. The soil was soft and sandy, mine is iron infested and sucks. I can see how people get some of the depths they claim. Rob

Very nice Rob! I am sure digging where you were at beats the dry rock hard ground here.