Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Robs Links

daddyflea

Rob what happened to the Sticky with your links?

I was checking the links and for some reason most of them ended in mid sentence. I didn't do it. So I just deleted them. As they were they were worthless.

I used them quite often hopefully you can get them back up.

Here is an example. One of my links was, http://www.findmall.com/read.php?66,1788607,1788607#msg-1788607, "Why make it harder". Now use the link, all the info is gone. It stops with the letter I. I didn't do it. When my computor crashed, I lost many of my backups were lost. I don't know how many I have.

The only way to reinstall the links would be to repost so I would have something to link to. No reason to link to incomplete posts. Again, I don't know why the posts are incomplete. Replys in the posts show the information was complete when it was posted by me.

A lot of older posts and links were lost or fragmented when Finds moved to a newer, faster server months ago..... they are unrecoverable.

Darned shame to lose Rob's links.
I probably relied on being able to refer to them too much. But still, so much valuable information...pfffht...gone?

I'll try to post some of them before my privileges are gone.

Rob (IL) said:
I'll try to post some of them before my privileges are gone.

Rob I know you do not get the credit you deserve, so I for one want to thank you.

Lol, Hello there guys, I hope you are having a great new year start at least there, I can't believe we lost Robs' links though, sure I used them as reference. I only saved one to on my computer. V3i is a great detector and certainly gives enjoyment when it reveals valuable things deep in the ground. Have a happy new year all of you people helping here.

[size=large]I'm with daddyflea. you have a very hardy Thank You for the help i received from your links

HH.[/size]

"I'll try to post some of them before my privileges are gone."

Been away for a while. Are you leaving the forum or is the V3i forum going?

Alan

Alan, I just said I retired as the official moderator. As of now I still have my privileges so I keep answering questions.