Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ron3Vi........Your camel hump problem......TheMarshall

TheMarshall

Ron....Please do this simple check and adjustment to see if it cures your problem.

Find the LIVE CONTROL at the base of your display, called SEARCH DISPLAY.

Move to it with your < > pads.

Press ENTER

Now you should see 3 smaller boxes pop-up for that live control

Using your < or > pads again, go first to the RATE box, and using your 'up' or 'down' pads

adjust the value in the RATE box to 2

Next, move to the ins/sec box using > pad,

and then adjust the value in the INS/SEC box to 6.

Done?.....Then pull the trigger and do a few IN-AIR-TESTS with the coins you've mentioned.

Hope that cures your problems.

p.s. You won't always get a 'neat' hump scan, for many varied but valid reasons......TheMarshall.

I'm still trying to determine the actual problem. Are you seeing it Marshall? You must see something that I'm not understanding. I wouldn't know what to recommend at this point.

The problem is solved. His V has no problem. So I'm closing the post. If you look at the humps they are under the 22.5k legend. Which have nothing to do with the humps. In his drawing you see he thought they should move under the 2.5 legend. Post is closed.